Account Executive, Enterprise Sales
Posted on: June 15, 2022
Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We
drive innovation to create the world's best entertainment and
online experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a
variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career
opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We
are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks
to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and
services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share
in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries
and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want
you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.Job SummaryResponsible
for the sale of Comcast Commercial Internet, Video and Voice based
services to mid-size and large businesses. Works as part of a team
to drive sales using an array of prospecting activities and
cultivation of relationships with institutions in designated
territories. Designs and delivers live sales presentations to
prospective clients, develops relationships with individual
businesses and the community and positions the Comcast brand as key
components of the sales strategy, in keeping with Comcast's
touchstones. Has in-depth experience, knowledge and skills in own
discipline. Usually determines own work priorities. Acts as a
resource for colleagues with less experience.Job DescriptionCore
- Builds and delivers face-to-face sales presentations that
demonstrate knowledge of the latest Comcast products and services.
Sells with goals of exceeding departmental financial and unit
targets. Stays abreast of the competitive landscape and new
technologies to position Comcast Business Services in the
- Develops sales territory, including the cultivation of local
partnerships and interpersonal affiliations. Actively generates new
leads with targeted businesses through various prospecting
activities, including cold calling, canvassing, customer referrals,
and partner relationships. Actively seeks ways to promote and
position the Comcast brand within territory.
- Retains customer base by delivering on the Comcast Credo,
ensuring an outstanding customer experience. Maintains and builds
customer relationships to drive customer retention; works with
internal teams to ensure operational efficiencies and service
levels that meet and exceed customer expectations through strong
customer service orientation with excellent follow-up.
- Maintains accurate and quality sales records and prepares sales
and activity reports, as the need arises.
- Attends out-of-office meetings with customers on a regular
basis and demonstrates excellent verbal and written skills and
skills in presenting, persuading, and negotiating.
- Demonstrates some knowledge of Network Design, MAN technologies
& designs including DSx, OC-x, WDM, Ethernet, Internet
Technologies, Functionality & Services, Voice Network Technologies
(including VoIP), Data Networking Technologies, Functionality &
Services (LAN, MAN, WAN, VPN), Networking Protocols (with an
emphasis on Layers 1,2, & 3), Customer Premise Equipment (voice &
data), Business Continuity/Disaster Recovery concepts and E-rate
Contracting Processes and Procedures.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in
matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent, and punctual attendance. Must be able to
work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s), and overtime as
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.Employees at all
levels are encouraged to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines
for how you do your job
- Always improving the customer experience - think and act in
ways that put our customers first, give them flawless digital
options at every touchpoint, and make them promoters of our
products and services
- Know your stuff - be hardworking learners, users, and advocates
of our groundbreaking technology, products, and services,
especially our digital tools and experiences
- Win as a team - make big things happen by working together and
being open to new insights
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System-a way of working
that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company -
by joining huddles, making callbacks, and helping us elevate
opportunities to do better for our customers
- Push for results and drive growth
- Respect and promote inclusion and diversity
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors, and
our communities! What are the BENEFITS of Comcast?
- Development and Advancement Opportunities
- Employee Resource Groups
- Day 1 Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
- 401k Matching
- Discounted Services (must reside in the footprint)
- Many more benefits and perks! Disclaimer:
- This information has been designed to indicate the general
nature and level of work performed by employees in this role. It is
not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive
inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications.
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer.
EducationBachelor's DegreeWhile possessing the stated degree is
preferred, Comcast also may consider applicants who hold some
combination of coursework and experience, or who have extensive
related professional experience.Relevant Work Experience5-7
YearsBase pay is one part of the Total Rewards that Comcast
provides to compensate and recognize employees for their work. Most
sales positions are eligible for a Commission under the terms of an
applicable plan, while most non-sales positions are eligible for a
Bonus. Additionally, Comcast provides best-in-class Benefits. We
believe that benefits should connect you to the support you need
when it matters most, and should help you care for those who matter
most. That's why we provide an array of options, expert guidance
and always-on tools, that are personalized to meet the needs of
your reality - to help support you physically, financially and
emotionally through the big milestones and in your everyday life.
Please visit the on our careers site for more details.
Keywords: Comcast, Taunton , Account Executive, Enterprise Sales, Sales , Taunton, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!