Field Service Technician III - Plymouth, MA
Company: Xerox Corporation
Posted on: March 15, 2023
Technical Customer Services
Tuesday, December 13, 2022
Technical Customer Services
Description & Requirements
About Xerox Holdings Corporation: For more than 100 years, Xerox
has continually redefined the workplace experience. Harnessing our
leadership position in office and production print technology,
we've expanded into software and services to sustainably power
today's workforce. From the office to industrial environments, our
differentiated business solutions and financial services are
designed to make every day work better for clients - no matter
where that work is being done. Today, Xerox scientists and
engineers are continuing our legacy of innovation with disruptive
technologies in digital transformation, augmented reality, robotic
process automation, additive manufacturing, Industrial Internet of
Things and cleantech. Learn more at and explore our We're an
industry leader that's rapidly growing our Technical Services
division and have an immediate need for professional field
technicians to delight our customers. Primary Responsibilities:
- Provide outstanding service to our clients. It is imperative
that our customer devices are working correctly, and that they
always receive top-notch service.
- Use electro-mechanical skills to repair devices.Xerox provides
training by certified instructors, as well as online and in-house
training. A good foundation of electrical and mechanical knowledge
will help you learn our industry quickly.
- Achieve key productivity goals.This includes 5 gross calls per
day, an efficiency rating (fixing it right the first time) of 50%
or higher, response time commitments between 2-4 hours, and keeping
parts costs to a minimum. Skills and Qualifications:
- Electro-mechanical experienceincluding using a multi-meter to
troubleshoot electrical circuits, and the ability to read and
comprehend electrical schematics to properly troubleshoot systems.
This could include past roles as a Military or Veteran with
electro-mechanical experience, HVAC/Cable Internet technician,
Electrician, Automotive Mechanic or Repair.
- Superior time management skills and RELIABILITY. Our customers
are counting on you. If you're a "10 minutes early is on time, and
on time is late" person, we want to talk about your career goals!
We value dependable employees who are eager to meet deadlines.
- Valid driver's license, appropriate insurance coverage, and a
clean driving history.A Motor Vehicle Record (MVR) is included in
our technician background check.
- This is an extremely active position that requires the ability
to lift 50 pounds, walking, standing, squatting, bending, and
driving for over 50% of the workday. Safety is our top priority
especially around electrical components.
- Brownie points for any IT and network-based certifications (A+,
CompTIA and AWS, etc.) Here's what success looks like in the first
60 days: You have successfully navigated through our new hire
training and completed the technical training courses which have
set you up for success in the following categories:
- Comprehensive understanding of our company and customer service
- Clear expectations in reference of call load, territory
alignment and client satisfaction
- Thorough knowledge base of the equipment and inventory needs to
support your territory
- Actively and correctly completing service calls independently.
- Substantial growth opportunities for future career development
within a supportive and collaborative company culture
- Full medical/dental/vision, wellness credits, and a company
contribution to a Health Savings Account and 401k matching
- Paid time off, plus holidays and personal days#LI-AA1
Keywords: Xerox Corporation, Taunton , Field Service Technician III - Plymouth, MA, Professions , Taunton, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...