Posted on: January 27, 2023
Americold is a global provider of temperature-controlled
infrastructure. We partner with farmers and food producers to
ensure their perishable and frozen product reaches foods suppliers,
restaurants, and your local grocery store without spoilage. Our
customers, which include some of the most respected brands in the
food industry, rely on our expertise and commitment to safety in
order to delivery on their commitments.
What You'll Do
- Responsible for allocating orders.
- Releasing work to warehouse floor.
- Balancing workflow with forklift drivers.
- Ensuring inbound and outbound truck turn times are within
- Release work to the work queue in a manner that ensures maximum
levels of interleaving, productivity, and carrier turn times.
What Experience You Need
- Warehouse experience preferred.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- Strong communication skills preferred.
What Could Set You Apart
- Ability to communicate effectively with variety of
- Knowledge of Warehouse Management Systems.
What We Offer
Our associates know the answer to the question What's in it for me?
We offer best-in-class benefit programs and continuously work with
our associates to ensure that our offerings meet the needs of their
health and financial well-being. When you join Americold you join a
values-oriented company with a clear mission. We help our customers
feed the world.
Keywords: Americold, Taunton , Wave Planner, Professions , Taunton, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!