CDL Driver - Class A - Liquid
Company: Clean Harbors
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Clean Harbors Cranston, RI is looking for a Class A Truck Driver to
join their safety conscious team! Our Drivers operate a variety
Heavy & Light Duty Class B Trucks to and on customer sites. Work
consist of; building decontaminations, emergency spill response,
utility breakdowns, and industrial tank cleaning.
Hourly rate starts at $24 and overtime available!
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages (Hourly; Time & after 40hr)
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of
- Group 401K with company matching component
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition
- Positive and safe work environments
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of
- Ensuring that Health and Safety is the number one priority by
complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and
acting in a safe manner at all times
- Ability to be on call for emergency response on rotating basis
of every other week
- Operate commercial vehicles; Vacuum Trucks, Cusco, Air Movers,
Guzzlers and Roll-Offs
- Assist field laborers when needed (Team Atmosphere, Everyone
- Proper placarding of vehicles to meet Company and DOT
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
- High School Diploma or GED Equivalent
- Class A CDL
- Hazmat & Tanker Endorsement or able to obtain
- Able and willing to work as a team
Wondering what to expect in starting your career with Clean
Harbors? Click Here to view a Day in the Life Video!
40-years of sustainability in action. Clean Harbors is the leading
provider of environmental, energy and industrial services
throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico.
Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is on-site,
providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We
are solving tough problems through innovation and proven
methodology - come be part of the solution with us.
Join our safety focused team today! To learn more about our
company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit
us at https://careers.cleanharbors.com/
For additional information about driver career opportunities,
please call us at (855) 791-1117.
Clean Harbors is an equal opportunity employer. We do not
discriminate against applicants due to race, ancestry, color,
sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion,
age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or on the basis
of any other federal, state/provincial or local protected
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.
Keywords: Clean Harbors, Taunton , CDL Driver - Class A - Liquid, Professions , Providence, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!