Company: The Middlesex Corporation
Posted on: June 18, 2022
Position Summary:The Surveyor is responsible for all field
layout and as-builts on assigned projects. Work conditions include
walking long distances while carrying up to 40 pounds of equipment
and working in all weather conditions for 8-10 hours a
- Operate all types of survey equipment including GPS and SCS900
software, Total Station, and Level.
- Perform all layout calculations in data collector; i.e.
Station/Offset, Distances, Grading.
- Keep detailed field notes.
- Work independently when performing field layout.Qualifications:
- High school diploma or equivalent required, construction
related college degree preferred
- 2-4 years of construction related experience required
- Valid Driver---TMs License.
- Familiar with using a survey grade GPS and SCS900 software as
well as other survey equipment.Necessary Attributes\u0026#65279;:
- Must possess the ability to adapt to different personalities
and management styles.
- Team player and with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to interface with field management teams.
- Self-starter with exceptional verbal and written communication
- Reliance on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish
- Dedicated and hard working.
- Strong negotiating skills.
- Excellent organizational skills.The Middlesex Corporation is an
-----Equal Opportunity Employer---"Minorities, Females, Veterans
and Disabled Persons---SAFELY Building America---TMs Infrastructure
Since 1972Robert W. Pereira founded The Middlesex Corporation (TMC)
in 1972. Through his vision, drive and commitment to Safety,
Quality and Excellence, the organization, now encompassing various
companies throughout the United States is a leader in the heavy
civil construction and paving industries. This year, The Middlesex
Corporation was ranked by ENR as the 222nd largest contractor in
the country out of more than 35,000 construction companies and 50th
of the Top 50 Domestic Heavy Civil Contractors. The Middlesex
Corporation is headquartered in Littleton, Massachusetts with
regional offices in West Haven, Connecticut and Orlando,
Florida.The sustained success is a result of the Leadership and
Team Members living the core values ofSafetyfirst in everything we
do,Qualityin all we offer, Integrity in the way we act and do
business,Professionalismin how we represent ourselves and the
company,Strong Work Ethicthat produces positive results,
andCommitmentto the Success of all Team Members and
Stakeholders.Our Goal is to sustain our exemplary Safety record
while growing into a diversified -----Top 100 ENR Company--- and
being recognized as -----One of the Best Places to Work.---Please
see HR for information on physical demands and work environment of
this job.Team Member Competitive Benefits:
- 401k Savings Plan with 25% Company Match
- Health/Vision/Dental Insurance
- Life/Disability Insurance
- Paid Vacation/Holidays
- Voluntary Benefits
- Health Care Advocate
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Team Member Referral ProgramPlease complete the employment
application for consideration of employment with The Middlesex
Corporation.We are an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a
policy of non-discrimination in employment on any basis including
race, color, age, sex, religion, disability, national origin,
veteran status, sexual orientation, or other legally protected
Keywords: The Middlesex Corporation, Taunton , Surveyor, Professions , Taunton, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!