Regional Fleet Manager
Company: Performance Food Group
Posted on: May 13, 2022
Position Summary:Manages and coordinates the operational and
maintenance activities of the Operating Company's (OpCo) truck
fleet. Functions as a team member within the department and
organization, as required, and performs any duty assigned to best
serve the company.Position Responsibilities:The Fleet Manager
position will perform the following duties:
- Oversees the operations of the mechanic shop assuring all
mechanical maintenance and repairs are performed properly and in
the most efficient and economical manner possible.
- Plans, organizes, directs, supervises and evaluates the
activities, programs and operations, determines and establishes
- Conducts utilization studies and evaluates the condition of the
fleet on an ongoing basis; makes recommendations on the size and
composition of the fleet and establishment of replacement
- Ensures that all safety regulations are followed.
- Manages, mentors and leads others in the performance of their
duties in accordance with applicable laws and within company policy
- Maintains and keeps all equipment in good working
- Diagnoses, rebuilds and repairs trucks, trailers and other
- Ensures that inspections and preventive maintenance are
- Prepares and maintains records and reports.
- Maintains a clean shop.
- Develops interpersonal relationships which encourage openness,
candor and trust, both internally and externally.
- Other duties as assigned.Required Qualifications:High School
Diploma/GED or Equivalent Experience4 - 6 Years fleet equipment
maintenancePreferred Qualifications:Bachelors6 - 10 Years Fleet
equipment maintenancePerformance Food Group and/or its subsidiaries
(individually or collectively, the "Company") provides equal
employment opportunity (EEO) to all applicants and employees,
regardless of race, color, national origin, sex, marital status,
pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age,
disability, genetic information, veteran status, and any other
characteristic protected by applicable local, state and federal
laws and regulations. Please click on the following links to
review: (1) our ; (2) the "EEO is the Law" and ; and (3) the .
Keywords: Performance Food Group, Taunton , Regional Fleet Manager, Professions , Taunton, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!