Low-bed Truck Driver
Company: The Middlesex Corporation
Posted on: April 8, 2021
Location: Taunton, MADate Posted: 01/22/21Salary Interval:
Hourly Application Instructions
SAFELY Building America's Infrastructure Since 1972
Robert W. Pereira founded The Middlesex Corporation (TMC) in 1972.
Through his vision, drive and commitment to Safety, Quality and
Excellence, the organization, now encompassing various companies
throughout the United States is a leader in the heavy civil
construction and paving industries. This year, The Middlesex
Corporation was ranked by ENR as the 245th largest contractor in
the country out of more than 35,000 construction companies and 44th
of the Top 50 Domestic Heavy Civil Contractors. The Middlesex
Corporation is headquartered in Littleton, Massachusetts with
regional offices in West Haven, Connecticut and Orlando,
The sustained success is a result of the Leadership and Team
Members living the core values ofSafetyfirst in everything we
do,Qualityin all we offer, Integrity in the way we act and do
business,Professionalismin how we represent ourselves and the
company,Strong Work Ethicthat produces positive results,
andCommitmentto the Success of all Team Members and
Our Goal is to sustain our exemplary Safety record while growing
into a diversified "Top 100 ENR Company" and being recognized as
"One of the Best Places to Work."
Please see HR for information on physical demands and work
environment of this job.
Team Member Competitive Benefits:
- 401k Savings Plan with 25% Company Match
- Health/Vision/Dental Insurance
- Life/Disability Insurance
- Paid Vacation/Holidays
- Voluntary Benefits
- Health Care Advocate
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Team Member Referral Program
Please complete the employment application for consideration of
employment with The Middlesex Corporation.
We are an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of
non-discrimination in employment on any basis including race,
color, age, sex, religion, disability, national origin, veteran
status, sexual orientation, or other legally protected status.
The Low Bed Driver will operate tractor-trailers, low-bed,
flatbeds, and to reposition equipment from location to location as
assigned. This driver may also perform small non-driving tasks as
- Understand and comply with all Company safety policies and
- At the beginning of each shift, complete the morning circle
check, including a tire pressure check, etc.
- Follow all instructions given by dispatch regarding moving
- Use extreme caution when loading and unloading equipment, so as
not to damage the equipment
- Park equipment in a safe manner, using cones where
- Fuel each piece of equipment before it is moved into or out of
- Determine daily with dispatch what equipment should be loaded
for the next work shift
- Call into Dispatch when moves are complete Position
- Must be able to climb ladders, maintaining 3 point contact when
moving up and down on the ladder
- Eyesight must be correctable to 20/20
- Must have a valid CDL Class A license
- Able to operate all equipment as needed
PM21 Equal Opportunity Employer
The Middlesex Corporation is an "Equal Opportunity
Employer-Minorities, Females, Veterans and Disabled Persons"
Keywords: The Middlesex Corporation, Taunton , Low-bed Truck Driver, Professions , Taunton, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!