Posted on: November 19, 2023
Company Overview: The next generation of ADT Commercial is here.
At Everon, we truly believe that our people are the difference -
for our organization, the customers we serve and the communities we
protect. When you're a part of Everon, you'll have the opportunity
to be a part of that difference every day. With more than 100
locations, a deep national presence, and comprehensive portfolio of
solutions and services, our employees are always poised for career
advancement and growth. For more information, visit > Link
Removed or follow us on LinkedIn. > Link Removed Position
Summary: This position is responsible for scheduling
install/service appointments and inspections, resolving customer
issues, dispatching, billing review, and contract paperwork. May
support warehouse and/or other office functions. Essential Duties
- Schedule appointments, dispatch technicians for service and
installations as needed to maximize tech productivity.
- Responsible for creating work orders, providing status to
customer and following up with technicians.
- Confirm work order is completed and/or closed by reviewing all
notes and following up on pending items.
- Complete contract paperwork and QC paperwork.
- Schedule sub-contractor work.
- Work with technicians to ensure all paperwork is completed
properly within the designated time.
- Maintain appointment schedules.
- Order material and equipment.
- Receive material/equipment and issue material and equipment to
- Complete daily reports.
- Assist in coordinating activities such as scheduling, customer
notification and equipment procurement.
- Conduct physical inventory.
- Act as a liaison between Sales, Project Managers and
- Other duties as assigned. Qualifications - External Minimum
- High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED)
- Minimum 3 years of experience performing administrative duties
required within a sales or service industry and working knowledge
of ERP systems preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel & PowerPoint)
- Must possess good decision making skills, be very organized and
- Must have excellent oral and written communication.
- Ability to use discretion. Problem Solving and ability to
escalate matters when needed.
- Data analysis and interpretation skills.
- Speed and accuracy with attention to detail.
- Dispatching and scheduling. Physical Demands:
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is
regularly required to sit and twist; use hands and arms to reach,
handle, push, pull or feel; speak and hear. The employee is
frequently required to stand and walk.
- The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 10 pounds
and occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close
vision, distance vision, color vision and ability to adjust
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals
with disabilities to perform the essential functions Work
- Normal office environment.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
ADT Commercial is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.
We provide equal employment opportunities to applicants and
existing employees and evaluate qualified candidates without regard
to race, gender, national origin, ancestry, age, color, religion,
marital status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender
identity, gender expression, sex (including pregnancy,
breastfeeding, and related medical conditions), mental or physical
disability, medical condition, military and veteran status, or any
other status or condition protected by law. View the EEO poster
here > Link Removed . View the Pay Transparency
Nondiscrimination Provision here > Link Removed . View the
E-Verify Posting here > Link Removed . ADT Commercial is
committed to providing reasonable accommodations to individuals
with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because
of a disability to search and apply for a career opportunity,
please send an e-mail to > Link Removed and let us know your
contact information and the nature of your request.
Keywords: ADT, Taunton , Installation Coordinator, Other , Taunton, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!