Security Officer-FT & PT Bristol County $18-$19 per hour
Posted on: January 17, 2023
GENERAL JOB DUTIES
- Provide professional customer service
- Control access (entrance and exit) to client site or facility
through the admittance process
- Patrols, on foot or in company provided vehicle, to inspect
building and grounds
- Monitor security activities through Closed Circuit Camera
- Observe, report, and prepare logs/reports on incidents or
- Respond to emergency situations following procedures
established for the site
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS AT ENTRY:
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must have a reliable means of communication.
- Must have a reliable means of transportation.
- Must have the legal right to work in the United States.
- Must have the ability to speak, read, and write English.
- Must have a High School Diploma or GED. If not, must be willing
to complete the GED program within six months.
- Must be willing to participate in the Company's pre-employment
screening process, including drug screen and background
- Education/Experience High School Diploma or G.E.D.; related
experience preferred. Competencies (as demonstrated through
experience, training, and/or testing):
- Must be able to meet and continue to meet any applicable state,
county and municipal licensing requirements for Security
- Knowledge of or ability to learn security operations and
- Ability to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral,
or diagrammatic form.
- Ability to be an effective team member.
- Ability to maintain professional composure when dealing with
unusual circumstances. Courteous telephone manner.
- Ability to adapt to changes in the external environment and
- Ability to write routine correspondence, including logs and
- Good organizational skills & Ability to provide high quality
- Good interpersonal skills, with the ability to interact
effectively at various social levels and across diverse
(Additional qualifications may be specified and receive preference,
depending upon the nature of the position.) Securitas is an Equal
Opportunity Employer (EOE) - M/F/Vet/Disabilities
Covid19 Requirement(s): Vaccine, YES (any mfr.)
Contract Rate: $18-$19/hour(Speak to Recruiter for Details)
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Employer offered Full time Benefits:
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid time off
- Employee discounts
- Tuition reimbursement
- Shift Length (8 hours)
- Day shifts
- Night shifts
- Weekend availability
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- Customer service: 1 year(s): (Preferred)
- Security Experience: 1 year(s): (Preferred)
Securitas employees come from all walks of life, bringing with them
a variety of distinctive skills and perspectives. United through
our common purpose, we provide the security needed to safeguard our
clients' assets and people. Our core values - Integrity, Vigilance
and Helpfulness - are represented by the three red dots in the
Securitas logo. If you live by these values, we're looking for you
to join the Securitas team.
About the Team
Our Company Mission:
Securitas' mission is to protect homes, workplaces, and communities
by providing the security services they need to protect their
assets, safeguard their people, and maintain their ability to
Securitas' core values - Integrity, Vigilance and Helpfulness - are
the foundation for our employees to build trust with customers,
colleagues, and the surrounding community.
Securitas employees are honest and trusted by customers to
safeguard their premises and valuables. We don't compromise on
integrity and create an open forum for our employees and customers
to voice opinions, report improprieties, and share information.
Seeing, hearing, and evaluating. A Securitas employee is always
attentive and often notices things that others don't. Their
vigilance is necessary in order to be aware of potential risks or
incidents that may take place on our customers' premises.
As part of an on-going effort to ensure safety, Securitas employees
are always ready to help if an incident occurs that requires
intervention regardless of whether or not it is directly related to
Keywords: Securitas, Taunton , Security Officer-FT & PT Bristol County $18-$19 per hour, Other , Taunton, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!