Clinical Nurse Educator
Company: BAYADA Home Health Care
Posted on: November 25, 2022
BAYADA Home Health Care is seeking a Registered Nurse (RN) to
fill the position of a Clinical Nurse (RN) Educator!
This office provides best-in-class care to pediatric and adult
clients. A Clinical Manager Educator trains and leads clinicians in
delivering exceptional client service and quality clinical care
while ensuring adherence to policies and procedures.
As a Clinical Manager Educator your primary responsibilities will
include opening cases, visiting clients in their home, and
supervising field staff. You will be accountable for internal case
management as well as the evaluation and development of field
staff. This position is a combination of working with the field
staff, office staff, and clients.
- Lead, inspire, and motivate others to provide exceptional
- Act as a preceptor to nurse residents; support and mentor newly
- Assess and evaluate staff.
- Admission/visit coverage depending on office needs.
- Enhance clinical capabilities by providing classroom, lab, and
hands on education.
- Current RN license in good standing.
- 2+ years of pediatric and adult nursing experience OR 4+ years
of experience with acute care.
- Trach/vent experience is required.
- Strong assessment and organizational skills.
- Critical thinking skills and a flexible mindset.
- Passion for mentoring, educating, and onboarding
- 30+ days of paid holidays, vacation and sick leave.
- Vision, dental and medical health plans.
- Employer paid life insurance, 401k, direct deposit and employee
- Mileage reimbursement for any field travel.
- Small offices that focus on collaboration, diversity, and
#LI-Office1 As an accredited, regulated, certified, and licensed
home health care provider, BAYADA complies with all state/local
BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc., and its associated entities and
joint venture partners, are Equal Opportunity Employers. All
employment decisions are made on a non-discriminatory basis without
regard to sex, race, color, age, disability, pregnancy or
maternity, sexual orientation, gender identity, citizenship status,
military status, or any other similarly protected status in
accordance with federal, state and local laws. Hence, we strongly
encourage applications from people with these identities or who are
members of other marginalized communities.
Keywords: BAYADA Home Health Care, Taunton , Clinical Nurse Educator, Other , Taunton, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!