LPN- Home Care Cardiopulmonary
Company: Southcoast Health
Posted on: November 23, 2022
At Southcoast Visiting Nurse Association, Inc., we acknowledge that
our employees are what makes us great!We are searching for an
Licensed Practical Nurse-Cardiopulmonary to establish the standards
of practice for the Staff Nurse, which are based upon the American
Nurses Association of Standards of Home Health Nursing Practice.
Assess and care for patients with heart or respiratory problems
that range in severity from arrhythmias to heart transplants. Work
in cooperation with individual patients and ancillary staff to
obtain and/or complete the health database. Include information
related to patient health history, physical examination/screening
and various diagnostic tests. Advise regarding various modalities
to meet patient wellness and illness needs including medication,
nutrition, exercise and technical nursing treatments. Teach and
support various positive self-care activities including problem
solving and treatment alternatives.
- Hours: 40hrs
- Shift: Day shift with weekend and holiday rotation;
- Location: This position covers Westport, Raynham, Taunton and
- Travel: This is a home care position. Will require driving-
Education and/or Experience Requirements:
- Graduate of an NLN accredited school of Practical Nursing is
- Two years recent hospital, medical/surgical or other relevant
nursing experience preferred.
- Minimum of 2 years experience specializing in Cardiac care
- Has knowledge and skills necessary to provide care, which is
appropriate to patients regularly served.
- Must possess and demonstrate highly effective interpersonal,
customer service and communication skills.
- Proficient computer skills, including experience with various
software, database and electronic records programs is
Must be fully vaccinated and boosted against COVID 19 and seasonal
and provide required vaccination documentation, unless approved for
an exemption or deferral by Southcoast prior to starting
employment.Southcoast Visiting Nurse Association (VNA) has a long
history of serving people in our community by helping patients of
all ages recover or live well with illness or injury. We provide
compassionate and personalized care in comfort and privacy of the
home to more than 9,000 patients each year.Southcoast Health is a
community healthcare system with multiple access points, offering
an integrated continuum of health services throughout Southeastern
Massachusetts and Rhode Island. By uniting a single purpose and
building an integrated system of services and resources, we have
become one of the largest and fastest-growing health systems in
Massachusetts. Together We Are More.
- With more than 7,500 employees, Southcoast Health is the
largest employer in Southeastern Mass., and the 18th largest
employer in the Commonwealth, according to the Boston Business
- We strive for a culture of health and well-being that
recognizes, respects, and celebrates the rich diversity of one
another and the communities we serve.
We are committed to providing our employees in Massachusetts and
Rhode Island with optimal benefits that promote a healthy work/life
balance and add value to our employees' lives.
- Generous Earned Time Off Package**
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance*
- Tuition Assistance**
- Short Term and Long Term Disability Insurance*
- Life & AD&D insurance*
- Flexible Spending Accounts*
- 403B Retirement Plan with match
- HealthQuest Wellness Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Discount Program
- Career Development Opportunities
- Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Council
Are you ready to make a difference in your community? Join us as we
strive to be More than Medicine.Southcoast Health is an Equal
Keywords: Southcoast Health, Taunton , LPN- Home Care Cardiopulmonary, Other , Taunton, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!