Company: Fuchs Lubricants
Posted on: June 23, 2022
Welcome to the FUCHS Group, the world's number one independent
manufacturer of lubricants and related specialties. As a global
company with roots in Germany, we expand the possibilities of whole
industries, such as the automotive and aerospace sectors. More than
5,000 employees look closer, dig deeper and think further to create
innovations and develop markets. That is what drives and connects
us. We encourage our employees to expand their potential and grow
together with us. Explore your specialties by joining us as EHS
Supervisor Next possible start date - Fairhaven Nye Lubricants
Inc., a member of the FUCHS group located in Fairhaven, MA, is a
leader in the innovation, formulation and manufacturer of synthetic
lubricants. Nye's lubricants add value to products in a wide range
of industries and applications. Your repsonsibilities:The EHS
Supervisor works as part of the Fuchs North American EHS team and
plays a critical role as part of the Nye Leadership Site Leadership
Team. The EHS supervisor manages processes, procedures and
instruction for Nye personnel that ensures compliance with local,
state, and federal regulations governing environmental, safety, and
health issues. Additional responsibilities aligned with this role
- Interpreting and implementing EPA and MA DEP environmental
regulations and national consensus standards.
- Responsible for environmental issues and the introduction of
- Responsible for developing/implementing environmental
- Develop, implement and maintain environmental management
- Responsible for any necessary environmental permits or
- Assists in designing and implementing EHS policies and
- Assist in management of EHS management systems
- Perform rollouts of new and revised EHS policies and
- Perform Risk Assessments, reviews, and revisions.
- Participate and at times lead Site Audits and reviews.
- Conduct Event Analyses (investigations) for high severity or
high severity potential injuries, illnesses, property damages,
spills, near misses, etc.
- Provide coaching/improvement plans to internal and external
- Provide EHS representation on Project kick-off meetings and
improvement initiatives (when applicable) for assigned
- Responsible for new employee orientation for environmental and
- Responsible for the assignment of and response to corrective
actions assigned to the areas of responsibility per the CAPA
system. Qualifications we are looking for:
- Bachelor's degree in Occupational Safety, Environmental
Science, or related discipline/ related technical field
- 3+ years of relevant environmental, health and safety, work
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to interact and communicate professionally with
external and internal stakeholders.
- Ability to work independently and prioritize tasks in a
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office required. Experience with SAP
a plus. These are your benefits:Fuchs offers a challenging and
rewarding working environment where employees are encouraged to
develop and grow as professionals. In this role, you will have the
opportunity to work on projects that will expand your experience
and challenge your abilities in the global marketplace. The
position also offers an excellent compensation package and a
comprehensive suite of benefits. Fuchs Lubricants Co. is an equal
employment opportunity (EEO)/AA employer and strongly supports
diversity in the workplace (m/f/d/v).
Excel beyond your limitations and contribute your ideas in the flat
hierarchies of a family-run company listed on the MDAX. Please
apply online by clicking the "Apply now" button.
Explore your specialties. Expand your possibilities.
PandoLogic. Keywords: Environmental Services Supervisor, Location:
Taunton, MA - 02783 , PL: 538533364
Keywords: Fuchs Lubricants, Taunton , EHS Supervisor, Other , Taunton, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!