Talent Acquisition Partner
Posted on: May 14, 2022
Job DescriptionSummary of the Role:The Talent Acquisition
Partner will work within the Global Talent Acquisition team to play
a critical role in the development and delivery of strategic
sourcing and recruitment capability with the aim of attracting top
talent to IQE. This individual will support talent attraction and
recruitment efforts to hire diverse, qualified, ambitious
- Participate in and/or lead diversity recruiting strategies to
attract a diverse workforce to IQE by hiring talented people of
varied backgrounds, experiences and styles.
- Partner with and actively build collaborative & consultative
relationships with Hiring Leaders
- Screens, selects and schedules candidates to interview. Makes
selection recommendations and decisions for new employees and
extends employment offers to candidates. Strives to meet diversity
hiring and affirmative action goals throughout the Talent
Acquisition process and positively impacts time to fill rate and
quality of hire.
- Seeks out new and creative ideas to proactively attract
candidates and build talent networks and pipelines. This may
include: social and professional networking sites, resume mining,
diversity outreach efforts, career fairs, website postings, special
recruiting events and other advertisements as needed.
- Coordinate and schedule candidate interviews with hiring
managers and interviewing teams across IQE Group
- Keep candidates and hiring managers informed and updated
throughout the recruiting process
- Update applicant records in our applicant tracking system
(ATS), maintain forms, spreadsheets and other documents
- Attend and coordinate recruiting-related activities such as
recruiting events, professional and college career fairs, when
- Minimum Qualifications
- Minimum of 1 year of full life cycle recruitment
- Recruiting experience for exempt and non-exempt roles in
Operations, Engineering, Supply Chain, Sales, Safety,
Accounting/Finance, IT or other related disciplines, preferably in
a High-Tech organization.
- Knowledge of Federal, State and corporate employment
regulations and policies (EEO, Wage and Hour, etc.)
- Possesses knowledge of Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and
Affirmative Action (AA) programs, policies, and procedures.
- Demonstrated understanding of OFCCP compliance
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to communicate with
people at all levels of an organization
- The ability to work independently but also integrate yourself
in a team.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills with the
ability to juggle multiple tasks at the same time
- Must be able to travel up to 10-15% of the time.Education
Requirements:Associate's Degree and a minimum of 1-year experience
or equivalent combination of education and experience
Keywords: IQE, Taunton , Talent Acquisition Partner, Other , Taunton, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!