Assembler - 1st Shift
Company: Saint-Gobain Corporation
Posted on: January 13, 2022
If you want to reshape the world and discover your greatest
potential, Saint-Gobain provides one-of-a-kind opportunities for
innovative problem solvers.
We're one of only two companies in the world that is consistently
recognized as both a top Global Employer and a Top 100 Global
Innovator, but Saint-Gobain's remarkable story and culture of
innovation begins with a team of nearly 200,000 creative, diverse
and passionate team members collaborating across the globe. We are
committed to our mission to improve lives because, every day, we
witness the enormous impact of our efforts on the world around
Saint-Gobain's Taunton, Massachusetts manufacturing team produces
silicone tubing used in life-saving pharmaceutical and medical
applications, such as IV drug delivery, health management, vaccine
development and testing as well as the components for
life-improving applications related to drug manufacturing and
To assemble product by paying close attention to work orders and
customers specifications and utilizing all safety rules and
procedures at maximum efficiency, with minimum scrap to achieve an
acceptable product while following quality guidelines and
* Follows the proper steps to achieve an acceptable product while
following quality specifications and guidelines, in a safe working
* Responsible for accurate record keeping as per supervisor / lead
* Follows and understands GMP's (Good Manufacturing Practice) and
OP.'s (Operating Procedures) as it pertains to their
responsibilities. Complete all required paper work correctly.
* Report all necessary and correct information per operations in
real time through software system (Factivity).
* Utilizes documentation such as the Bill of Materials (Work Order
Routing) product specification, drawings and company equipment
(Rulers, Tappi-Chart, Go No Go Gauge, tape measures) to achieve an
* Set-up Branding equipment and brand coils per specification.
* Load, unload and program post cure ovens with correct cycle as
per specification. Load, unload Product Carts.
* Operate sealers per specification.
* Ability to coil, clean, festooning, coil separation per
* Operate Spooling equipment per specification.
* Clean and package all products including molded products.
* Set-up and operate tube rinsing equipment.
* Set-up and operate tube cutting (killion) equipment. (Proper
tooling, parameters, blades position/changes, count scale, cut
lengths & periodic length checks)
* Use of Computer and label printers to print labels according to
* Assemble pump sets per specification.
* Ability to set up count scales.
* Ability to follow work schedules that include operations,
cleaning, safety activities, and training.
* Meet all Quality and Good Manufacturing Practice to satisfy
customer requirements, performs other duties as assigned and keeps
the work area clean.
* Consistently meet production standards and identify when
standards cannot be met.
* May be required to train personnel.
* Help out in other departments as needed with appropriate
* Must abide by the Workplace Safety Guidelines and Company
Policies, and use all the necessary personal protective equipment
* High School Diploma or equivalent (GED) is preferred, not
* Mathematical and measuring skills
* 1-3 years of experience in a manufacturing environment
* The ability to read, write and follow verbal and written
instructions in the English language
* The ability to read and understand work orders and product
* Physical Coordination, as well as the ability to lift up to a
maximum of 35 pounds.
* The ability to work with cleaning solutions such as Isopropyl
Alcohol is required.
* Ability to work in a respectful way in a collaborative
* Ability to work as a team to meet goals/KPI's (Key Performance
* 1st shift schedule is 7AM-3:30PM
* The work schedule includes working a minimum of 3 weekend days
per 4-week cycle. The 4-week cycle will consist of working at least
1 full weekend (Saturday & Sunday combined).
* Opportunity for overtime when available.
* The compensation package includes a weekend differential
Apply now to learn how Saint-Gobain can help you build your future
--- SIGN-ON BONUS: $500 sign-on (eligible after 90 days of
Saint-Gobain's innovations touch almost every major industry around
the world. Within its Life Sciences division, teams are solving
critical problems for customers who are getting life-saving medical
devices to the frontlines of healthcare, discovering essential
medications, and nourishing and connecting the world through
consumer, industrial and electronics applications. As one of the
world's leading producers of high-performance polymer products, we
improve lives by making simple experiences better and being there
in life's critical moments.
Our team members recognize that we all create the environment for
people to succeed, with a culture built on respect, open and honest
communication, and honoring our commitments to our customers and
each other. And at the heart of our culture, we've learned working
together makes good ideas, great ones.
With a legacy dating back more than 350 years, Saint-Gobain offers
employees the stability and security of a leading Global 500
corporation while operating like multiple small and agile
start-ups, where entrepreneurial spirit, pioneering teamwork, and
bold, forward-thinking ideas pave new paths.
Every team member is encouraged to develop and leverage their
unique expertise and strengths to make the greatest impact on the
company and our end users. At Saint-Gobain, you're empowered and
equipped with countless opportunities and resources for
professional development. You will find the support you need to
create a vision and roadmap for your career, and make that vision a
Invent yourself at Saint-Gobain Life Sciences; and together, we'll
create a better life.
Saint-Gobain provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all
employees and applicants for employment without regard to race,
color, religion, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity
or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic
information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered
veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local
laws. Saint-Gobain is an equal opportunity employer of individuals
with disabilities and supports the hiring of veterans.
Keywords: Saint-Gobain Corporation, Taunton , Assembler - 1st Shift, Other , Taunton, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!