Posted on: June 7, 2021
You may have heard about Supercuts, but do you really know who
Supercuts provides haircuts, full colors, blowouts, facial
waxing, hair treatments and other services (no perms!) We have a
steady walk-in client traffic every day with the opportunity to
build and maintain long-term relationships with clientele.
What distinguishes us from every other salon is the amount of
the Education we offer to our Stylists. All training is free to our
Stylists and they get paid to attend! In addition, we offer so much
- Unlimited, free training that we pay you to attend.
- Over 50 hours of paid training within the first month.
- Paid in-salon seminars where you learn new trends and
- Ongoing paid Advanced Technical Training.
- Steady walk-in clientele with the opportunity to build and
maintain long-term relationships. No need to advertise or market
yourself. We take care of that for you!
- Excellent base pay and benefits with the opportunity to earn
over $20 an hour.
- Our stylists are W2 employees, so no hassle with booth rentals
or any hidden fees.
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance.
- Short and Long-Term Disability Insurance.
- 401k with a Company match.
- Cosmetology loan reimbursement program.
- Paid vacation, sick and holidays
- Free employee services.
- Employee discount on professional products.
- Childcare Discount Tuition at Kinder Care.
- Career advancement opportunities with our growing company.
Nearly all of our salon managers were promoted from within.
- Paid opportunities to work with local cosmetology schools and
students. We give back to our profession with support at several
We're looking for someone who has..
- Current State Cosmetology License or currently enrolled in
- Passion for people and hair. A strong desire to make people
look and feel their best.
- Dedication to the craft hard working, punctual and
- Excellent customer service and communication skills.
- Desire to be an important part of a growing salon.
- Team player who enjoys working with others in a fun
- Flexible schedule with the ability to work some evenings and
- Desire to learn techniques, trends, business building
- Professional appearance.
"You are submitting your information for potential employment
opportunities with an independent franchisee of Regis Corporation
or one of its subsidiaries (collectively "Regis"). If hired, you
will be a direct employee of the franchisee, not of Regis.
Franchisees are independent business owners/operators who set their
own wage and benefit programs which can vary from Regis or other
franchisees. Only the franchisee is responsible for employment
matters at the salon including hiring, firing, discipline,
supervision, staffing, scheduling, wages and benefits. Regis will
not receive a copy of your employment application and will have no
involvement in any hiring or other employment decisions. "
Keywords: Supercuts, Taunton , Stylist, Other , Taunton, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!