Virtual HR Manager
Company: Asure Software
Posted on: June 6, 2021
How I will contribute
The Virtual Service Group HR Manager is Responsible for
maintaining the overall relationship with clients. Continuously
resells Asure to the client by demonstrating Asure's value and
building client relationships.
- Makes regular client contact to ensure client satisfaction and
retention. Establishes and drives human resource priorities;
ensures key HR issues are addressed.
- Interfaces with clients to understand their overall objectives
and requirements. For each client, prepares and maintains a plan to
identify short- and long-term goals and how to meet them within
Asure's scope of service. Reports progress on these goals as
required by Asure procedures.
- Identifies compliance requirements affecting Human Resource
functions and, working with the Client Services team, ensures
policies, procedures, and reporting systems are in place.
- Serves as primary point of contact for contract renewal and
- Actively promotes Asure services and offers appropriate
additional services as needed.
- Attends client management meetings whenever possible.
- Establishes solid relationships with key contacts and managers
at each clients
- Develops and maintains subject matter expertise in functional
human resources topics.
- Contributes proactively to Asure process improvement.
- Communicates and works effectively Client Services Managers to
keep everyone abreast of clients' HR and other internal issues.
Communicates and works effectively with other ASURE staff members
- Effectively and completely records and tracks documents, client
activities, contacts, and deadlines such that other ASURE employees
can locate and comprehend client incidents and issues. Ensures
documentation serves two requirements: 1) services clients, and 2)
accurately documents ASURE involvement.
- Performs duties as outlined in the Client Services Group HR
Manager/Generalist job descriptions, as appropriate, to meet
business and client needs.
- Performs other duties as assigned to support overall Asure
What I will bring
- Bachelor's Degree (B.A.) from four-year college or university,
and four or more years of human resources experience and/or
training; or equivalent combination of education and
- Professional Human Resource Certification (PHR or SPHR) or
other personnel certification required.
- Excellent and detailed knowledge of local, state, and federal
employment law and accepted human resources practices. Ability to
research human resources issues to answer client questions.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and
draw valid conclusions. Ability to interpret and apply a wide
variety of technical information and to deal with multiple abstract
and concrete variables.
- Ability to take a sales approach to client interactions and to
focus on maintaining and expanding client involvement within
Asure's scope of service.
- Ability to respond professionally to a wide variety of common
and uncommon inquires and situations that may arise in the client
setting while quickly adapting to a variety of client styles and
- Initiative, good judgment, and a high standard of professional
business ethics. Professional manner required in appearance,
speech, and presentation of self and developed materials.
- Ability to maintain highly confidential information received
from clients and Asure.
- Excellent client management skills. Ability to balance the
management of client expectations with the provision of excellent
and timely customer service.
- Excellent communication skills (written, oral, and
presentation) with the ability to adapt communications to instruct
- Ability to work as part of a team, by contributing and
accepting assistance when needed.
- Ability to effectively document client interactions.
- Ability to handle frequent interruptions from clients and
- Highly organized, exercising independent judgment and
discretion. Ability to work independently with a minimum level of
- Computer literacy, excellent MS Office Skills and close
attention to detail.
The good stuff
- Annual Bonus Opportunity
- Medical, Dental, Vision, HSA, FSA- effective day 1
- Basic Life, A+D, and STD
- 401K Program with matching
- Fitness Reimbursement Program
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Company Comradery: President's Circle Award, Team Building,
Happy Hours, Charity Drives, and Team Lunches
Who we are
Asure sees Human Capital Management (HCM) through the lens of
entrepreneurs and executives with an owner's mentality. We help
businesses develop their "Human Capital" to get to the next level,
stay compliant, and allocate their time, money and technology
Our HCM platform enables more than 60,000 clients to build great
teams and better manage their people while staying compliant in an
ever-changing HR legislative landscape. Asure's HCM offering
includes Payroll & Tax, HR, and Time & Attendance software and HR
Services ranging from online compliance tools to a fully outsourced
To provide Human Capital Management (HCM) software and services
that help companies grow, while nurturing a culture of growth
- Helping customers grow by getting the most from their human
- Helping our employees grow personally and professionally.
- Growing relationships in our communities that inspire
- Do all of these things in a way that grows shareholder
Be the most trusted Human Capital Management resource to
Reflect who we are and what we stand for as a company.
- Embrace Change
- Lead with Integrity
- Own the Outcome
- Deliver Awesome
- Be a Good Human
We are an equal opportunity employer. All candidates must be
legally authorized to work in the US, as we are unable to sponsor
or transfer Visas at this time. Criminal background checks
conducted at employment offer.
Keywords: Asure Software, Taunton , Virtual HR Manager, Other , Taunton, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!