Regional Route Delivery Driver
Company: Gordon Food Service
Posted on: October 19, 2020
Regional Drivers start at $22-$24, and are home every
We know being away from your own home is not easy - but when you
drive for us - you'll only be away from home 2-3 nights per week.
The rest of the week, you're home! While you're gone - we'll pay
for your hotel and meals, no sleeper cabs for us. We want you Safe
and comfortable while you're away.
What's different about Gordon Food Service?
- Our Trucks are clean, Safe, and well-cared for, just like we care
for our drivers
- Schedules that allow you to be Home regularly
- Exceptional Benefits, pay, and incentives
- High-quality, Well-maintained trucks
- Dedicated to your Safety
- Stability - you're Guaranteed a route and paid weekly. Food is
always in season - and the Food Service industry is growing.
It's time for you to feel safe, Valued, and respected.
Take a look at what it's like to be a Regional Route Delivery
Driver serving our chain account customers:
Our minimum requirements:
- At least 21 years of age
- Ability to operate a two-wheel cart with loads of up to 350
- Ready for technology - handheld scanners, basic computer
- Successfully passing a drug test that will assess drug usage
(including marijuana) and a Background check
- CDL A permit required, license preferred
- Clean driving record; as required by DOT and Gordon Food Service
- You must be Registered through the Department of Transportation
Drug and Alcohol Clearinghouse and provide electronic consent in
order to be considered for employment with us effective January
6th, 2020. If you have not registered through the Clearinghouse,
click here to register
- High school diploma or GED equivalent (preferred)
Find out more about our values, culture, and benefits at
gfs.com/careers. Be Part of It!
Gordon Food Service values our customers and understands that their
success is largely dependent upon their workforce. To demonstrate
our commitment to our partnership, we will require any candidate
who works for a Gordon Food Service customer to provide a letter of
support from their management if they are selected for the
Gordon Food Service is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified
applicants and employees will receive consideration for employment,
or in terms or conditions of employment, without regard to race,
color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, age, status as a protected veteran, or status as a
qualified individual with disability. :
If you require a reasonable accommodation for any part of the
application or hiring process due to a disability, please submit
your request to firstname.lastname@example.org and use the words \\"Accommodation
Request\\" in your subject line. Please keep in mind this method is
reserved for individuals who require accommodation due to a
All Gordon Food Service locations are tobacco-free.
Gordon Food Service is a drug-free workplace and drug tests all
Keywords: Gordon Food Service, Taunton , Regional Route Delivery Driver, Hospitality & Tourism , Taunton, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!