Director of Nursing Home Health RN Registered Nurse
Company: Encompass Health
Posted on: August 6, 2022
Division: Home Health
Patient Coverage Area: Braintree, Norwood, Boston, Taunton, MA
Job Location: Norwood, MA
Are you in search of a new career opportunity that makes a
meaningful impact? If so, now is the time to find your calling at
Enhabit Home Health & Hospice.
As a national leader in home-based care, Enhabit is consistently
ranked as one of the best places to work in the country. We re
committed to expanding what s possible for patient care in the
home, all while fostering a unique culture that is both innovative
At Enhabit, the best of what s next starts with us. We not only
make it a priority to maintain an ethical and stable workplace but
also continually invest in our employees. By extending ongoing
professional development opportunities and providing cutting-edge
technology solutions, we ensure our employees are always moving
their careers forward and prepared to deliver a better way to care
for our patients.
Ever-mindful of the need for employees to care for themselves and
their families, Enhabit offers competitive benefits that support
and promote healthy lifestyle choices. Subject to employee
eligibility, some benefits, tools and resources include:
- Generous time off with pay for full-time employees
- Continuing education opportunities
- Scholarship program for employees and their children
- Matching 401(k) plan for all employees
- Comprehensive insurance plans for medical, dental and vision
coverage for full-time employees
- Supplemental insurance policies for life, disability, critical
illness, hospital indemnity and accident insurance plans for
- Flexible spending account plans for full-time employees
- Minimum essential coverage health insurance plan for all
- Electronic medical records and mobile devices for all
- Incentivized bonus planResponsibilities
Job Location: Norwood, MA
As Branch Director, you supervise the clinical operations of your
team of field staff and report directly to the Agency
Administrator. You will need to be organized, detail-oriented, and
possess effective communication skills both orally and in writing.
You will need to understand the issues related to the delivery of
home health care services and be able to problem solve. Previous
home health and management experience will serve you well in this
rewarding role, and an excellent knowledge of OASIS and Medicare
guidelines is most helpful as you will be reviewing plans of care
on a daily basis.
- Currently licensed as a Registered Nurse in the state in which
the position is based.
- Must be a graduate of an approved school of professional
- He/She must have a minimum of one-year nursing experience
within the last 36 months.
- Medicare home health experience is strongly preferred.
- Previous management/supervisory experience is preferred.
Keywords: Encompass Health, Taunton , Director of Nursing Home Health RN Registered Nurse, Healthcare , Taunton, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!