Company: Active Day
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Overview:Active Day is adding to our team of valuable
We have SEVERAL OPPORTUNITIES for RNs/LPNs in all of our
We have Full-Time/Part-Time and Per-Diem opportunities!Come be part
of something truly special!
Apply today to the location and for the position that is best for
Our RNs/LPNs are at the heart of what makes Active Day incredible
by providing compassionate and thorough care to members. Our
RNs/LPNs are more than clinicians, and they engage with our members
in a loving and fun way. They ease the minds of our members' family
members by knowing their loved one is receiving the best of care.
Our RNs/LPNs are crucial to our success and demonstrate great
teamwork!Responsibilities:Our Registered Nurses and LPNs have many
responsibilities, including but not limited to:
- Provides nursing care and administers medication to members
according to an individual plan of care, physician's orders, and
emergent needs, and documents clinical and progress notes on the
member's medical record.
- Performing assessments and observing and monitoring members'
vital signs and responses to treatments and medications, reporting
abnormalities to physicians.
- They coordinate care with other member care services (i.e.,
Dietary, Pharmacy, Dental, Rehabilitation,
Physical/Speech/Occupational Therapy, Audiology, DME).
- Assisting members with daily functional activities, including
but not limited to hygiene, meals, ambulation, arrivals and
departures, and social activities.
- Ensuring our members are cared for in a loving and joyful
environmentQualifications:Qualifications of our Registered Nurses
and LPNs include but are not limited to:
- HS Diploma or Equivalent
- Current RN or LPN License, CPR certification, and valid
malpractice insurance policy
- 1-2 years full time equivalent experience in a licensed health
- Prior experience working with the elderly and/or adults with
disabilities strongly preferred.
- This is a physical job, after all we are ACTIVE Day! As a
result you will need to be able to:
- Push, pull, squat, turn, pivot, transfer and lift at least 50
- Sit, Stand and/or Walk for extended period of time while
providing physical assistance to members
As part of our team, you will have the opportunity to participate
in benefits programs, including:
- Paid Time Off ("PTO")
- And the pleasure of working in a FUN environment with GREAT
Keywords: Active Day, Taunton , RN/LPN, Healthcare , Taunton, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!