Service Technician - Dental
Company: Patterson Dental Supply, Inc.
Posted on: March 20, 2020
OverviewWho are we looking for as a Service Technician?Patterson
Dental is looking for an independent worker who is interested in
the field of bio-medical (dental) device and equipment
repair.?Service Technician Overview:As a Service Technician, you
provide repair and installation on a variety of dental equipment
and products including networking, computers and software in a
Windows environment. The Service Technician learns and follows
manufacturer guidelines relative to the repair of devices. Training
is supplied by mentorship program with other branch technicians,
manufacturers, online training courses and the Patterson Technology
Center.?Why join Patterson?Patterson Companies is an
industry-leading specialty distributor serving the dental and
veterinary supply markets. Driven to meet the needs of healthcare
professionals in these growing markets, Patterson provides a
total-package approach to doing business.?Our customers benefit
from a diverse platform of products and services, as well as the
convenience and peace of mind that come with relying on one trusted
partner for everything they need.Responsibilities
- Determining parts, supplies or tools needed to complete service
requests and using, maintaining, and securing test devices and
tools used to adjust, calibrate and repair equipment.
- Managing vehicle inventory and restocking as necessary.
- Ensuring proper vehicle maintenance guidelines and safe driving
habits are followed.
- Repairing equipment to meet manufacturer?s specifications as
well as all company, OSHA or other agencies? policies related to
- Providing technical support after initial installation of
equipment, PC software and hardware and ensuring that service
commitments are met within standard response time.
- Other duties as related to the Service Technician
position.QualificationsWhat background and experience is needed as
a Service Technician?
- The ideal candidate will possess a minimum of a High School
Diploma or equivalent.
- General mechanical aptitude with prior experience in the areas
of carpentry, plumbing, heating, electricity, and/or electronics is
- Competencies in the areas of customer service, organization,
problem-solving, and interpersonal and communication skills are
- A valid driver's license and clean driving record is
- Technical training in the bio-medical or electronics field is
- General computer proficiency, including knowledge of
Windows-based programs and experience with peripherals such as
printers, backups, scanners and modems is strongly preferred.What
physical capabilities are required?You must be able to lift up to
100 pounds.EEO StatementAn Equal Opportunity EmployerPatterson
Companies, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify,
disability or protected veteran status.
Keywords: Patterson Dental Supply, Inc., Taunton , Service Technician - Dental, Healthcare , Taunton, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!