Senior Project Manager
Company: Disability Solutions
Posted on: February 10, 2024
Who we areFor more than 40 years, Covanta has been at the
forefront of sustainable materials management, providing companies
and communities world-class waste and resource solutions.Through
our diverse and scalable full-service capabilities, we're leading
the charge to a carbon-negative future-reducing, reusing, recycling
and reimagining waste for the benefit of both people and planet.Our
differentiator comes from our vast ecosystem of technology,
facilities, and partnerships, trusted by the world's largest
organizations to solve their most pressing environmental
challenges, and achieve their most ambitious environmental, social,
and governance (ESG) goals.All that we're missing is you. Join us
today!!Our valuesDiversity, inclusivity, engagement-these are the
values that help us foster a strong sense of community within
Covanta. By embracing the unique talents, perspectives, and
experiences of our employees, we cultivate an environment that
embraces teamwork, encourages open dialogue, and provides
opportunities for growth.About the roleAs an Senior Project
Manager, you will effectively manage multiple field projects at a
time, developing proposals, tracking schedules, communicating with
field personnel/clients on a daily basis, performing some client
development, and supporting other Account Managers with field
service opportunities.Position Responsibilities:
- Understand and follow company health and safety policies and
achieve a high level of safety and compliance on all projects.
- Attending bid walks, discussing project scope of work with
clients, developing project proposals, ensuring contractual
agreement is in place before starting projects, managing project
execution, tracking schedule, offering field service support,
billing support, and monitoring customer satisfaction.
- Development of detailed work orders for each project 2 to 3
days prior to the scheduled start date.
- Discuss the project scope of work with the Foreman or
- Personally, kick-off new projects in the field and perform site
visits on a regular basis.
- Active communication with Project Foreman and Supervisors.
- Assist with identifying site specific health and safety hazards
and actively work to mitigate hazards both before the start of a
project and during project execution.
- Achieve overall customer satisfaction with project health and
safety, performance, costing, and schedule.
- Achieve a superior safety and compliance record on every
project under management.
- Build productive relationships with new and existing
- Achieve budgeted sales from assigned accounts.
- Manage all projects to budgeted profitability and with a high
level of customer satisfaction.
- Actively participate in scheduling and coordination
- Attend industry networking events.
- Effectively perform conflict resolution (internally and
- Effectively manage personal work hours to complete required
work assignments for internal company tasks, client objectives, and
field support. Participate in maintaining a professional,
respectful, and courteous work environment towards coworkers,
subcontractors/vendors, Clients, and the general public.
- Exhibit a strong understanding of OSHA regulations, HAZWOPER
regulations, and Company policies.
- Work cohesively with other project team members and effectively
communicate up, down, and across the organization.
- Effectively follow the companies Project Management
- Expected to teach and provide guidance to Field Service
Employees and other Managers.
- Perform field service work when required (driving truck,
equipment operation or leading a field service crew). This may be
assigned more frequently at the beginning to develop a relationship
and rapport with field staff.
- Capable of completing daily worksheets, hazardous work permits,
excavation inspection forms, and JSA's with high level of
- Participate and be an active member of a 24-hour Emergency
Response team.Position Requirements & Qualifications:
- Bachelor's of Science degree
- Five (5) years relevant experience; or equivalent combination
of education and experience
- Valid CDL license, with Hazmat and Tanker Endorsements
- Massachusetts Hoisting; and Rhode Island Hoisting license
- Valid OSHA 10-hr and/or OSHA 30-hr, 40-hr HAZWOPER, with
current 8-hr refresherTotal Rewards & Compensation:
- Competitive Base Salary
- Annual performance incentive
- Day one employee benefits: competitive health insurance
options, PTO, retirement savings plan and 401K matchOur DEI
commitmentCovanta is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation,
gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.EOE AA
M/F/Protected Veteran Status/Disability EEO is the Law Poster (The
poster can be found at ). Level, Title and/or Salary may be
adjusted based on the applicant's experience or skills.If you are a
qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you
may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited
in your ability to access job openings or apply for a job on this
site as a result of your disability. You can request reasonable
accommodations by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Keywords: Disability Solutions, Taunton , Senior Project Manager, Executive , Taunton, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!