Cash Management Services Teller
Posted on: January 17, 2023
As Cash Management Services Teller, you work with your team to
ensure the safe and secure preparation and processing of cash,
coin, and check deposits for our Loomis customers. Pay Range:
$17.00 based on experience, qualifications, and training
2nd Shift Mon-Fri 11:00am - 7:00pm EST.
1st shift Mon-Fri 8:00am - 4:30pm EST. Duties:
- Conduct deposit verification and/or change order preparation
using specialized counting equipment and procedures.
- Separate currency, coin, and/or check deposits received from
bank, ATM, and/or commercial customers providing accurate count by
- Prepare currency and/or coin change orders by denomination for
each customer assigned.
- Ability to read, count, add, subtract, write and record
- Ability to perform simple computer data entry.
- Ability to use calculator by touch.
- Full-time schedule consists of 40 hours per week performed in 8
hour or split shifts
- Work is performed in a room or work area within a vault with
little or no exposure to outside light
- Work is performed from a sitting position (on a stool with back
support) or standing position (in front of a 3.5 - 4 foot high
counter) Benefits: Loomis offers one of the most comprehensive
employees benefit packages in the industry, which includes:
- Vacation and Sick Time (PTO) as well as Paid Holidays
- Health & Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Plan
- Basic Life Insurance Plan
- Voluntary Life Insurance Plan
- Flexible Spending and Health Savings Account
- Dependent Care Account
- Industry leading Training and Development With a network of
nearly 200 branches, Loomis armored transportation, cash management
centers, and cash inventory vaults keep cash flowing throughout
financial institutions and retail businesses across the US. Loomis
prides itself on providing employees with opportunities for career
advancement and job satisfaction. In fact, many of our company's
managers, vice presidents, and corporate executives started out in
the branches as driver/guards and tellers. Our work can be
challenging, but the thousands who have stayed with our company for
decades will tell you that if you have the desire to learn and the
drive to succeed, Loomis is the place to be. Come join our
Loomis is an equal opportunity employer. EEO AA M/F/Vet/Disability.
Drug Free Workplace. Qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to their race, color,
religion, national origin, sex, protected veteran status or
Keywords: Loomis, Taunton , Cash Management Services Teller, Executive , Taunton, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!