Maintenance Manager - Food Production
Posted on: June 15, 2022
MAINTENANCE MANAGER - FOOD PRODUCTIONCurrently we are looking to
find an exceptional MAINTENANCE MANAGER that can aid in all aspects
of plant maintenance. The main areas of focus will be planning,
coordinating, directing and supervising maintenance of all assembly
lines in the food production facility. This role will serve as an
integral contributor to further company growth and development. The
Maintenance Manager will work closely with the Plant Manager on the
infrastructure safety and planning of the plant.For immediate
consideration, contact email@example.com to learn more
about this role. Responsibilities:
- Assist with continuous improvement of the production facility
in regard to planning and execution of improvement projects.
- Manage and build upon existing PM program for equipment.
- Continuously working to keep unscheduled downtime to a
- Manage existing Work Order and Inventory Management
- Ensure entire plant is in compliance with OSHA and other local,
state and federal safety and environmental regulations.
- Work with upper management to keep the plant and all
manufacturing assets on a continuous improvement path for quality
- Manage new equipment installs and existing equipment
relocations as needed.
- Design and implement components and devices that improve our
- Identify weak points in our equipment and in our automation and
assist with developing and implementing solutions to resolve the
- Evaluate, recommend and implement improvements to manufacturing
processes. Maintain and upgrade equipment, develop and implement
new procedures and methods and improve production flow to reduce
costs and /or improve productivity or quality.
- Actively participate in facility safety initiatives.Experience:
- Bachelor of Science in related engineering/technical
- Minimum of 5-7 years mx experience as: Maintenance Manager,
Maintenance Supervisor or Maintenance Tech
- Effective verbal and written skills - comfortable presenting to
- High degree of analysis, problem solving and creativityThis
position offers competitive pay, benefits, and opportunity for
advancement. Join a top tier company today!Take the next step in
your Maintenance Manager career. APPLY NOW! Please contact Gretchen
Walter directly at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information
on this or any other positions you may be interested.All qualified
applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age,
color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin,
disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status,
military status, genetic information, or any other status protected
by applicable laws or regulations.GPAC (Growing People and
Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing
quality professionals within multiple industries across the United
States since 1990. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and
realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right
solutions at the right time.
Keywords: GPAC, Taunton , Maintenance Manager - Food Production, Executive , Taunton, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!